Volume XII, Issue1 (Fall 2015)
NOTE: Links have been corrected and/or deleted. The original “look and feel” of the journal has been preserved as much as possible, but the original logos have also been removed. No editing to the actual texts has been done since their original publication.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Linking Pearl Together (Kara Crawford, Winner of the 2015 TEAMS Teaching Prize, K-12)
- “He gef vus to be His homly hyne”: Teaching Pearl in the Undergraduate Classroom Through the Lens of Apostolic Embodiment (Sherry Rankin)
- The Grinnell Beowulf Project: Origin, Process, Outcomes (Timothy Arner)
- Sympathy for the Devil: Cultivating Critical Empathy Through Heterodoxy (Diane Fruchtman)
- Medieval Drama: An Annotated Bibliography for Teachers (Scott O’Neil)