Volume X, Issue 1 (Spring 2012)
NOTE: Links have been corrected and/or deleted. The original “look and feel” of the journal has been preserved as much as possible, but the original logos have also been removed. No editing to the actual texts has been done since their original publication.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Teaching Beowulf: A Mead Hall Celebration (TEAMS Teaching Prize Winner 2011)
- Teaching Beowulf and Other Old English Poems: An Annotated Bibliography for Teachers (Sharon E. Rhodes)
- An Experimental Introduction to Christianity for Today’s Students of Medieval History (Walter Goffart)
- Third Annual TEAMS Teaching Prize
- Guidelines for Submissions