Volume VII, Issue 1 (Spring 2009)
NOTE: Links have been corrected and/or deleted. The original “look and feel” of the journal has been preserved as much as possible, but the original logos have also been removed. No editing to the actual texts has been done since their original publication.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Editor’s Welcome (Christine Neufeld)
- Is Dumbledore another disguise? Where to find Merlin in Harry Potter (Florence Marsal)
- Teaching Knighthood and the Late Medieval Battlefield using the Knights of The Messenger (Matthieu Chan Tsin)
- Daily Life in the Middle Ages: An Annotated Bibliography for Teachers (Ryan Harper)
- Guidelines for Submission [missing]